Friday, July 29, 2005

Warn Logger

Alrighty then! Lets get this blog/devlog started!

I have a bunch of codes just sitting in my WIP folder. Ive decided to just stop working on all of them at the same time and focus on a request I got about two weeks ago (found here). Speaking of which, I was working on it yesterday when I hit a snag with the mechanics of it. So I decided to throw the entire code out the window and totally recode it.

I typed up a quick flow document and PHP form value chart to keep my ideas on the dot during the whole project. Both can be found in this zip file. In the href spreadsheet you can change the values in the generator table to show different data in the variable table. (That comes courtesy of a computer class I took last year ;))

Ill be typing up progress on this project as I work on it.

No comments: