Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Importance of Pictures

In presentations, pictures and visual aids are vital to keep the audiences attention and more effectively convey your points. In blogging, visual aids can be just as important. While the focus of blogging is on delivering raw information to the viewers, it can sometimes seem overwhelming to have an ocean of text with no means of visually presenting your information. I am admittedly guilty of this. I dont use images very often in any of my online pubications. In the future, I will try to include pictures in my blog posts so that visitors and subscribers dont get detered by all the reading.

On an unrelated subject, my last post on AI Design was the first in a series of entries about game design. The next one will be about multiplayer structures and will include an example written in Java showcasing how to use sockets to communicate between two or more computers. If you would like to suggest a topic for this series, or just something else youd like to read about, use the Contact Us form on BlakeNet or email me. blake.oxx@gmail.com (remove the dot)

No comments: