Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Website Launch and Job Hunting

In case you haven't noticed, the BlakeNet site has been down for quite a while. In it's place comes a much more serious website whose scope is beyond BlakeNet's original experimental sandbox and download repository purposes. My new site, Subnet ROOT (SNR), serves to bring professional contacts, as well as personal and casual ones, all the information they might want to know about me. All content previously provided by BlakeNet will still be available through SNR. If there are any articles here that still link to the defunct BlakeNet, please let me know and I will be happy to provide the working alternative.

In the meantime, did I mention I'm looking for employment opportunities? I just finished up my Bachelor's of Science in Engineering and Information Sciences (Game and Simulation Programming concentration). Now I'm looking to get my foot in the door in the video game industry or other computer programming careers. Find me on LinkedIn (professional inquiries only, please) or contact me through SNR (professional or personal inquiries).

Edit: I'm no longer actively seeking opportunities, though I am always open to professional networking. Feel free to continue reaching out to me!

No comments: